Saturday, December 1, 2012

When Dinosaurs Attack

Below you might recognize one of the chairs from my dining room table. It used to have one small hole in the back that I thought was charming and rustic.

When I say small, I mean smaller than quarter size:



Then, one bright and sunny morning, I walked into the kitchen and found the hole had changed a little....and multiplied...

Puzzled, I thought to myself, "What's up with that?"



Here's "what's up with that":



Apparently, the T-Rex that lives in Destructo's bedroom took a field trip to the kitchen and got a little hungry and now my chair looks a tad more rustic than I had originally intended.

Let this be another reason why buying furniture from the thrift store is a smart decision when your house is run by children who feel that your chairs make great meals for their toys.





2 comments:

Tell me what you think! I love reading all of your comments!