Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Bench Makeover

I have always wanted a bench somewhere in my house and I found this one on KSL and thought it would be perfect to put with my kitchen table and chairs so I painted him the same color as two of the chairs, Krylon: Blue Ocean Breeze. However, when I got everything into the house, I realized that the scale was off (pooh!), so I had to find another spot for him, which I quickly did. Anyway, here are the before and after pics:

Before...



After....


The striped pillow is from the "Village Quilt Shop" at Gardner Village in Midvale, Utah and the other three pillows are from Ross.


Products used: 
Krylon Blue Ocean Breeze Spray Paint  
Rustoleum Antique Glaze in Java Brown


Love ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! I love reading all of your comments!