Sunday, September 21, 2014

Weekly Schedule Display

Believe it or not, I've been working on a couple projects. The first little project is finished and has been for a couple weeks now, I just need to find the time to write the post! It's coming though, I promise!

{"Yeah, yeah...we all know how flaky you are, Jen..."}

Anywho, the second project, a family "command center" is actually still in progress (getting organized sure requires a lot of organization). However, I thought I would give you a peek of the one part that I've actually finished, which is the weekly schedule board. I got the idea from Pinterest of course (along with all the other ideas that I'm stealing for my own command center). I thought it would be the perfect addition considering our schedules can be so crazy, especially with our...ahem...current living situation, which is a little more complicated than others and pretty much deserves its own post. 

Anyway, here it is! 


I just bought a collage frame, that had 8 individual frames in it for each day. The extra one in the upper left-hand corner is perfect for adding notes about the week's events. I used regular scrapbook paper for the backgrounds to add a little pizzazz. It's easy to change out with the seasons or holidays if you like that sort of thing, which obviously I do considering it's obviously got a bit of Halloween spirit goin' on! 

So much cuter than a boring old white dry-erase board, don't you think? 

(PS: it's also a great way to keep the kids less confused about which parent has them on what day, which is something we are just getting used to in our house.) 

I can't wait to see it up on the wall with the rest of the command center (if I ever get around to finishing it.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! I love reading all of your comments!